We recognize that personal driving habits have changed for many customers since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If the number of kilometres you drive has decreased, we can reduce your auto insurance premium for three months.
By completing the form below, the named insured agrees that the vehicle(s) listed are temporarily being driven less as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
By clicking “SUBMIT” I confirm that the information above is true, complete, and accurate.
• Once the form is submitted, a policy change document and details of your savings will be sent to you. Please be advised, this change could take several weeks to be processed.
• As a result of COVID-19, this change is temporary for 90 days only and Aviva will automatically revert the driving usage and/or annual kilometers back to the original state prior to this change – you do not have to contact us.
• Your premium will be reduced by 15% for the remaining payments until expiry. You will receive an endorsement reflecting these new payments.
• Once the 90 days have passed, your premium will be readjusted based on normal driving distance for the balance of the term and you will receive another endorsement reflecting this.
• If you continue to drive significantly less beyond the 90 day period and/or return to pre-COVID driving habits, please contact North City Insurance Brokers to update your policy accordingly.
• If you increase your driving habits and/or return to pre-COVID-19 levels WITHIN the 90 days of this change, you need to call North City Insurance Brokers to ensure your policy is amended accordingly.